Six week beginners course – classes start 8th Sept
This course is an excellent introduction to designing and making your own silver jewellery. No previous experience is necessary as Rob, our expert jeweller will guide you all the way. On this course, you will learn new skills such as: metal forming, filing, annealing, soldering, piercing, texturing and finishing, and you will leave at the end of the course with a piece of handmade silver jewellery to treasure.
You will receive an allowance of base metal and silver, any additional metals required will be charged separately.
Four students per class.
- Wednesday 8th September 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 15th September 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 22nd September 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 29th September 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 6th October 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 13th October 10am-12.30pm
2 in stock