Six week beginners course (am) – classes start 16th February
This course is an excellent introduction to designing and making your own silver jewellery. No previous experience is necessary as Rob, our expert jeweller will guide you all the way. On this course, you will learn new skills such as: metal forming, filing, annealing, soldering, piercing, texturing and finishing, and you will leave at the end of the course with a piece of handmade silver jewellery to treasure.
You will receive an allowance of base metal and silver, any additional metals required will be charged separately.
Four students per class.
- Wednesday 16th February 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 23rd February 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 2nd March 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 9th March 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 16th March 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday 23rd March 10am-12.30pm
Out of stock